Cheerleaders Dominating All Competition

The+team+poses+with+their+trophy+after+winning+the+super+varsity+KHSAA+regional.+They+are+competing+in+the+state+competition+Dec.+14.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Cheerleaders Dominating All Competition

The team poses with their trophy after winning the super varsity KHSAA regional. They are competing in the state competition Dec. 14.

Bullitt East Cheer

Bullitt East Cheer

Bullitt East Cheer

Keelin Davis, Copy Editor

Truly unrivaled. 

The cheer team has finished first in every competition they have competed in so far and look to continue their streak.

They competed in a competition held at Bullitt Central Oct. 26. They competed in the Universal Cheerleaders Association (UCA) Regionals and the Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA) Regionals. The team is going to state.  

The team competed in a competition at Bullitt Central that hosted all three Bullitt County teams and more. They came in first place and that was exactly what the team needed to start the road to state off strong.  

They finished first in the UCA regionals in Louisville Nov. 3. They received a bid to nationals in the Super Varsity division. They also finished first in the KHSAA regionals Nov. 10. 

Because of the three first place finishes, they will be heading to compete in the state competition Dec. 14.